No business can thrive without thoroughly impressing their clients at every turn. At RSD Recruitment, we never lose sight of this fact, and we are 100% committed to delivering all desired outcomes. We do this by listening intently to our clients’ needs, being available for face-to-face discussions where necessary, being flexible in our approach, and tailoring every aspect of our service to tick all the boxes. Boxes which we’ll set out together at the very beginning.
And, of course, we’re not much without a raft of first-rate candidates for you to choose from. To attract this kind of talent, we need to recognise the meticulous ingredients which create excellence, which naturally differ from industry to industry, job to job.
In order to do this, we carefully gather information from your organisation, job-shadowing where necessary and getting to the nitty gritty of the role in question. When we have this clear, all-angle view of the role, we can use our depth of expertise and industry knowledge to identify and attract unstoppable talent.
In order to deliver exactly what the assignment requires, our extensive range of recruitment processes includes:
- Searching for and selecting permanent and contract/interim staff.
- Retained searches.
- Filmed interviews if required.
- Skype interviews.
- Referencing (all undertaken by RSD Recruitment and passed to potential employer, including eligibility checks).
- Job descriptions and employee contracts (written by RSD Recruitment).
- International head hunting.
- Job adverts (advertised on rsdrecruitment.com and major job boards, with the option to have your company listed as the main job feature on our website).
- All social media platforms used to advertise job vacancies.
Our USP's are;
- One point of contact.
- Weekly update from our MIS.
- National / international coverage.
- Tailored recruitment packages.
- On-site job shadowing.
- State of the art website for candidates to track application progress.
As a final point, we understand that not all businesses run the traditional Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm structure. That’s why we make ourselves available to our clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.